Popstar Popstar

Nostar

I would hate being famous, for anything.

Killin' the Grade Killin' the Grade

very nice!

that was quite good.
good music choice, and nice energy all the way through
thoroughly enjoyed it, keep it up!

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

underrated

I certainly liked it. I'm surprised that it wasn't taken well, but I also find the comments pretty entertaining...
the whole flash was great. perfect speed, perfect voice. if anything, I didn't think the beginning was as funny as the rest. going on my faves

Squares: Revamped Squares: Revamped

incredible

sickeningly simple, yet brilliant! and its only 85kb? incredible (though I can see why its so small)

5 from me

[ m a t u i t ] [ m a t u i t ]

top quotes

I use the phrase "My answer to you is time" almost on a daily basis. It is one of my favorite quotes, such a great reference to inject in a conversation even when slightly off-meaning.

catchy melody too

Kingbastard responds:

my answer to you is.... :)

I Am A Tree I Am A Tree

vocals back for good?

great ditty! I'm glad to see you have your audio recording methods back for good, your voice sounds very Pedro The Lion -esque in this one.

[ b i p o l a r ] [ b i p o l a r ]

takk

I can't get away from the very Sigur Rós esque intro and interesting electro beats from this song. I did notice the very lo-bit rate vocal sound which didn't turn off the quality of the melody too much and still left room for an excellent overall track.

I already have 104 songs of yours, and always looking for more. Downloaded the records on Herb, working on a few vids for you if you're interested. I posted a silly video on youtube for "Beware of the Bastard" which I see you've commented on :)

keep de good choons comin

Kingbastard responds: